- Follow us on Facebook
- Becoming an Outdoor Woman 2015 Pictures
- Heritage Classic Youth Day is scheduled for Saturday, September 12th at the Izaak Walton.
Click here for more information. Email
Bob Moldenhauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) any questions or to sign up. ALSO, please
print, complete and bring the Heritage Classic Waiver Form to the event.
- 11th Annual Season of Guns tickets are now available. 1st
drawing is in September.
Season of Gun Flyer
- 11th Season of Guns Winners
- Ray Nicks wins "Special Gun Raffle" and selects Rock River M4 with scope. Drawing held at April 11th banquet.
- DubuqueLand Pheasants Forever will be sponsoring youths for this summer's Iowa DNR
Hunting & Conservation Camp for
Boys (HACC) and Outdoor Journey
for Girls (OJ). HACC is conducting 2 camps: June 24 - 26 and July 29 - 31. OJ is conducting 3 camps:
June 17 - 19, July 7 - 9, and August 5 - 7. If interested in attending 1 of
these camps, please email Bob Moldenhauer (email@example.com).
NOTE: The programs fill very quickly. Participants are taken on a first come first serve basis. For
more information on the camps, see our HACC page or check out the Iowa DNR links above.
HACC Information: Promotional Flyer,
- SPONSORS NEEDED. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, let us know
- Heritage Scholarship available for 2015 - 2016 School year. The DubuqueLand Pheasants Forever is offering a scholarship
in memory of Agnetta Biechler:
- Pheasants Forever supporters remember their father (Dick Biechler) by erecting a bench at WhiteWater Canyon recreation area.
- DubuqueLand's Jerry Eiben gets inducted into the Iowa Pheasants Forever Hall of Fame.
- Charity Navigator Recognizes Pheasants Forever with Top Charity Rating
- For habitat improvement and seeding questions or assistance contact HABITAT FOREVER'S Habitat Specialist -
Dave Reuter at 563-590-1908.
- Dubuque County Conservation Board thanks the DubuqueLand Chapter for conservation efforts.
- Pheasant Forever Equipment available for rent.
- Details on the Firearm Legacy Program.
- DubuqueLand's Dan Dunham is honored by PF National as one of "25 Pioneering Volunteers".
- Consider using our PF Habitat Specialist (Dave Reuter) for your project this year.
- Dave Reuter's Business Card (Northeast IA Pheasant Forever Habitat Specialist).
and our Sponsor Coordinator will contact you.
- Monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at the Iowa National Guard Armory on old 20.
Meetings start at 7:00 P.M. For more information, email
the DubuqueLand PF president at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Our gratitude goes out to Alliant Energy for their support of DubuqueLand Pheasants Forever.
2015 Sponsored Events
Follow us on Facebook
Pheasants Forever Mission:
Pheasants Forever is a nonprofit
organization dedicated to the protection and enhancement of pheasants and other wildlife
populations in North America through habitat improvements, land management, public
awareness and education.