- 2015 Banquet scheduled for Saturday, April 11th:
- We need banquet sponsors. Check out our banquet sponsor packages:
Contact Tim Fiedler Jr., 563-582-8632 for more details.
- Spring Habitat Workshop (Wednesday, March 18th)
@ Swiss Valley Nature Center ---- 6:30 pm - 9:15 pm. To pre-register call 563-556-6745. There is NO
cost and all are welcome to attend.
Becoming an Outdoor Woman Winter Experience is scheduled for Saturday March 7th at
the Swiss Valley Nature Center. Preregister by calling 563-556-6745.
Becoming an Outdoor Woman 2015 is scheduled for Saturday June 6th at Izaak Walton. Call Jenny
at 563-556-6745 for more information or to register.
- DubuqueLand Pheasants Forever will be sponsoring youths for this summer's Iowa DNR
Hunting & Conservation Camp for
Boys (HACC) and Outdoor Journey
for Girls (OJ). HACC is conducting 2 camps: June 24 - 26 and July 29 - 31. OJ is conducting 3 camps:
June 17 - 19, July 7 - 9, and August 5 - 7. If interested in attending 1 of
these camps, please email Bob Moldenhauer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTE: The programs fill very quickly. Participants are taken on a first come first serve basis. For
more information on the camps, see our HACC page or check out the Iowa DNR links above.
HACC Information: Promotional Flyer,
- SPONSORS NEEDED. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, let us know
- Special thanks to ITC MIDWEST for donating 1,400 Trees which were planted at White Water
Canyon, White Water Lake and Ringneck Ridge conservation areas.
- Heritage Scholarship available for 2014 - 2015 School year. The DubuqueLand Pheasants Forever is offering a scholarship
in memory of Agnetta Biechler:
- Pheasants Forever supporters remember their father (Dick Biechler) by erecting a bench at WhiteWater Canyon recreation area.
- DubuqueLand's Jerry Eiben gets inducted into the Iowa Pheasants Forever Hall of Fame.
- Charity Navigator Recognizes Pheasants Forever with Top Charity Rating
- For habitat improvement and seeding questions or assistance contact HABITAT FOREVER'S Habitat Specialist -
Dave Reuter at 563-590-1908.
- Dubuque County Conservation Board thanks the DubuqueLand Chapter for conservation efforts.
- Pheasant Forever Equipment available for rent.
- Details on the Firearm Legacy Program.
- DubuqueLand's Dan Dunham is honored by PF National as one of "25 Pioneering Volunteers".
- Consider using our PF Habitat Specialist (Dave Reuter) for your project this year.
- Dave Reuter's Business Card (Northeast IA Pheasant Forever Habitat Specialist).
and our Sponsor Coordinator will contact you.
- Monthly meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at the Iowa National Guard Armory on old 20.
Meetings start at 7:00 P.M. For more information, email
the DubuqueLand PF president at email@example.com.
|Our gratitude goes out to Alliant Energy for their support of DubuqueLand Pheasants Forever.
2015 Sponsored Events
Follow us on Facebook
Pheasants Forever Mission:
Pheasants Forever is a nonprofit
organization dedicated to the protection and enhancement of pheasants and other wildlife
populations in North America through habitat improvements, land management, public
awareness and education.