- Banquet Prize Winners
- Sealed Bid Auction Items Added
- Prime Rib or Ribeye Dinner with all the trimmings for 10-12 people, prepared at the location of your choice by
Daryl Biechler and members of the PF Committee. Minimum bid $1,000.
- 12 Pheasants Hunt at Three Hills Hunting Preserve. Donated by Three Hills Hunting Preserve. Minimum bid $300.
- English Setter Puppy - 9 weeks old. Donated by Three Hills Hunting Preserve. Minimum bid $600.
- One Day - 2 Person Mississippi River Bass Fishing Trip with Professional Bass Angler and 2016 Bassmaster Classic Qualifier Greg Vance. Minimum bid $350.
- Flexsteel Chair. Donated by Flexsteel Industries Inc. Minimum bid $250.
- Need Not Be Present to Win any of the raffles.
- Winners drawn that evening. Winners will be contacted and posted on our web site.
- 25 Gun Raffle
- Master Card and Visa accepted.
- Questions, suggestions, comments, etc. regarding the Banquet, call Tim Fiedler (563-582-8632).
DubuqueLand Pheasants Forever is a completely volunteer, nonprofit organization of area pheasant
hunters and conservationists working to improve wildlife habitat on the ground and introduce more
youth to our great hunting and conservation heritage. The funds raised stay with DubuqueLand
Pheasants Forever to support our many projects in Dubuque and surrounding counties. Some recent
examples of work done through your support are:
Check out our web site (www.dubuquepheasants.com) to see
more examples and photographs of how your support helps continue programs of habitat development, land
purchase for public hunting, youth hunting activities, and conservation.
Leading the purchase of 206 acres in Jackson County which will adjoin existing Eden Valley and McAndrews Wildlife
areas; this acquisition to be completed in 2020. This adds to our history of leading wildlife land purchases which include
508 acres near Oxford Junction in 2017 & 2018 and the 96 acres Leifker Wildlife Area south of Cascade in 2016. These
purchases compliment previous land acquisitions at Whitewater Canyon, near Bernard, Iowa and Ringneck Ridge, near
Worthington, Iowa. We continue to evaluate new sites for public hunting in our local area. In addition to our local
chapter projects, we provided funding to nearby Buffalo Creek and Volga River land projects in 2018.
Improve and upgrade habitat on public and private land. Enhancements include seed donations, food plots,
controlled burns, tree/shrub plantings, and winter cover plantings.
- Co-Host the Annual Heritage Classic Youth Day at Izaak Walton. This free event attracts over 100 youths,
ages 10-16, to experience gun safety, shotgun and rifle shooting, fly-fishing, dog training, archery, and more.
- Host our Annual Mentored Youth Hunt at Ringneck Ridge. This free event provides 20 youths a pheasant hunt experience.
- Supported and donated guns for Hunter Safety Education, local High School Trap Teams, and area Sport Camps.
- Co-Host both the winter and summer local Becoming an Outdoors Woman (BOW) programs.
- Host the 6th Annual Veterans Hunt. This event provided a free pheasant hunt for 100 local Veterans.
- For more information on past and future projects and events, please visit our website at www.dubuquepheasants.com